Tuesday 31 March 2015

The Finale

ARTICLE 24! THIS ARTICLE 24 and it's way before 4am!

This final article is a big thank you anyone who's donated, tweeted, shared, messaged, texted, snapchatted, watched the live stream, used the #ATPW24 hashtag. Y'all bloody awesome.

There were times through the process when I didn't think I'd make and wanted to give in, but it was the thought of the money that was being raised for the great cause of MIND and the good that that money could potentially do someone with mental health issues. The current fund stands at £168, which is more than what I expected to make when I came up with idea last month. So cheers dudes. 


Looks like I'm going to have to come up with something bigger and better to do next year, eh? Maybe something for ATPW 3rd anniversary? Hmmmm....

Keep the donations coming, if you haven't already sort it out..


www.justgiving.co.uk/acrossthepondwrestling

I'm going to sleep for two whole, thanks.

Big love and hugs.

Sweet Jamesy Marst. x

No comments:

Post a Comment