Sunday 20 October 2013

Five Questions With...Jay Bradley

Bound For Glory is only a few short hours away, so we thought we'd treat our readers with a special interview with a TNA wrestler, so here it is....Five Questions With...Jay Bradley! 




Ring Name(s): Jay Bradley (Formely known as Brad Bradley, Bradley Jay, Ryan Braddock & Brad James)
Age: "not as old as I feel"
Hometown: Chicago, Illinois, USA
Height: 6'4" 
Weight: 261 lbs
Promotions Competed For:  

Ohio Valley Wrestling
IWA Mid-South
Deep South Wrestling
World Wrestling Entertainment
Florida Championship Wrestling
AAW: Professional Wrestling Redefined
Resistance Pro Wrestling
NWA - Mid American Wrestling
Total Non-Stop Action Wrestling
National Wrestling Alliance
Pro Wrestling Zero1 USA
Pro Wrestling Guerrilla
NWA - No Limits Wrestling
Ring of Honor
Combat Zone Wrestling
New Japan Dojo
Great Lakes Championship Wrestling
Extreme Rising
CHIKARA
Full Impact Pro
Border City Wrestling
SHIMMER Women Athletes
Inoki Genome Federation
Steel Domain Wrestling
Supreme League of Wrestling


Championships and Accomplishments:

AAW Heavyweight Champion
DSW Heavyweight Champion (3 Times)
IWA Mid-South Tag Team Champion (with Ryan Boz as The Monsters)
OVW Heavyweight Champion (2 Times)
MAW Heavyweight Champion
#300 in the PWI 500 in 2009
#137 in the PWI 500 in 2012



1. When did you first get into wrestling and what drew you to the sport?

I started getting involved in the sport my senior year in high school. I was drawn into the sport because it was a combination of a lot of interests I had- athletics, comic books, movies. Big, athletic men with characters telling stories physically. 


2. You've just finished off the Bound For Glory Series, what did you learn from wrestling top TNA talent week in, week out?

I learned that I belong in the ring with top talent. It made me hungry for more, to do it as often as possible. I feel it's how I will improve in the future- to be in the ring with people on my level or above. It will push me, make me become better. 



3. Who has been your favourite person to step into the ring with and why? 

Too many to name. Samoa Joe has been fun. Evan Bourne was fun to wrestle. Jamin Olivencia has been incredibly fun in my recent matches with him at OVW. I can't believe a major company hasn't grabbed him yet. 



4. What are your Top Three matches of all time?

Too many to name!  Although a few guys that standout that watch often are Barry Windham, Arn Anderson & William Regal




5. What's next for Jay Bradley and is there any possibility you'll be making your way across the pond anytime soon? 

I'm ready for whatever TNA throws at me. I feel I can be a major asset as major player for them. I want to be in the ring with guys like Angle, Hardy, AJ etc on a regular basis. Currently I'm trying to stay busy around my TNA schedule and taking Indy bookings again. I've actually been speaking to a few UK & European promoters about putting together a tour for myself.  So hopefully it pans out or TNA takes me with their big tour in 2014. If anyone is interested feel free to contacts jaybradleypw@gmail.com

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We'd like to thank Jay Bradley for giving us this interview!

No comments:

Post a Comment